Charley Elizabeth Events is an exciting events business committed to organising a range of exciting, fun and original events in Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
We are passionate about celebrating and promoting talented, locally based and independent businesses. The events come to life when like-minded individuals, fabulous businesses and their friends and followers join in to share the experience.
Why exhibit with Charley Elizabeth Events?
- We provide the perfect platforms to launch new products & increase sales
- Exhibiting at our events is a great way to reach new audiences
- Events are a great way to enhance your brand awareness & be seen
- We strive to exceed customer expectations and impress our customers
- We offer reasonably priced stands in beautiful venues
- Our events are well attended, and we commit to investing in effective promotion
- Each event is supported by a comprehensive marketing and PR campaign
- We have over 15 years of experience in marketing, sales, promotion and design
- We like to be at the forefront of trends, fresh thinking and innovative events
- We are quickly building a loyal supplier base
- We are continuously reaching out & expanding our followers via social media
- We welcome feedback and strive to improve every year
- We are always thinking of new events for our lovely visitors to enjoy
How to book with Charley Elizabeth Events
Our events offer you the opportunity to sell your lovely product and services at fabulous venues, allowing you to raise the profile of your business in the South West.
If you would like to exhibit at any of our events, please fill in the expression of interest form below. We will then check availability and be in touch with further information, prices and a booking form.
- To secure and confirm the booking we require a deposit payment
- Payment details are provided in the booking form
- All confirmed bookers must submit a Stallholder Risk Assessment Form
- All confirmed bookers must send their relevant Insurance Certificates
- Please ensure you read our Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- The T’s & C’s will be found in the booking form
- Please ensure you read our Professional Standards Agreement
Charley Elizabeth Events Professional Standards Policy
We strive to ensure our events are of a high quality and are delivered with professionalism. We ask and expect all suppliers to comply with our exhibitor conditions; thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Our full terms and conditions are featured in the booking forms. We ask all exhibitors to read the T’s & C’s when signing the booking form.
- We require all exhibitors and suppliers to behave in a professional manner
- We expect suppliers to behave in a polite, kind and respectful manner
- During opening hours exhibitors are fully responsibility for their stands
- Please do not leave your stand unattended during the event
- Breakdown of the stands is not permitted until the close of the show
- The event organiser officially announces event breakdown
- Stands must be fully set up and manned 15 minutes prior to the event opening
- We prefer you not to bring your pets and some of our venues do not allow pets
To enquire about booking a stand please fill in our Exhibitor Expression of Interest Form